Skip to main content

Epcot Food & Wine Country Kiosks





Epcot has kiosks setup all around the world showcase and I sampled just a small portion of all of them. These are a few photos of the country kiosks I sampled: Morocco, Japan, Belgium and Brazil. I did sample many more than these, but I only have these photos. I think my favorite was from Brazil and its pork bellies.

If you've never tried Epcot Food & Wine Festival, you can easily make a meal from all of the different kiosks. These are sample servings, but they are plenty for me. And the pricing is not unrealistic at all and the price and size would be good for the rest of our restaurants to adopt. I think we already get too large of food servings as it is. Not wine servings. Just food servings. More wine. Less food.



Next Blog Post from Epcot






Comments